Release Notes Version 188.8.131.52
This release is a hotfix.
There are no prerequisites for this release.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release has been tested in the following environment:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- The [DepartmentURL] replacement feature does not work.
This issue is only seen in Wizdom upgraded to 184.108.40.206 or later
- Images do not load the first time the page is shown. Page refresh is needed to see the images. This issue is only seen in Wizdom upgraded to 220.127.116.11 or later
- “Choose Channels” lead text when creating a news item is not translated and stays on the page also on the news content input stage. This issue is only seen in Wizdom upgraded to 18.104.22.168 or later
- Not possible to add a link to an image (see note 1) This issue is only seen in Wizdom upgraded to 22.214.171.124 or later
- Pages with “social” enabled “jumps” to the comment input field (see note 2)
This issue is only seen in Wizdom upgraded to 126.96.36.199 or later
In Noticeboard it is now possible to edit an image (link assignment, alignment etc.). To do this, click (mark) the image in the editor.
Please note that the image properties toolbar might appear outside the visible area in the editor. To bring it into view scroll down to the bottom of the input field. See the illustration below.
The autofocus problem is partly solved in the CommentsPanel.html template. If a customized version of this template is used, remove the “autofocus” attribute in the text area.
A side effect of this fix is that the comment input field is not automatically focused when clicking the comments icon e.g. in the NoticeBoard overview
See the list of modified templates below.
Modified system templates
- Webpart/ Overview/defaultSmall2.html