Release notes version 6.35.10
This release is a hot fix.
There are no prerequisites for this release.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release has been tested in the following environment:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- Notification doesn’t work when token expires.
- Application Insights.
- Timerjob returns error “missing connection string”.
- Drag and drop issues when adding new fields.
- Noticeboard channels’ rights not synced, when editing role definitions.