Release notes version 18.104.22.168
This release is a minor release including primarily resolved issues.
There are no prerequisites for this release.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release can be installed in the following environment:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Note: As the Modern SharePoint Experience platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, the Wizdom on Modern SharePoint Experiences capabilities are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
New rotating template for the Corporate News web part on SharePoint’s modern pages. The template includes a picture on the left and content on the right side with the option to navigate forward and backwards between news articles.
- Related news not sorting by the latest news.
- Corporate News web part doesn’t respect custom order by property for classic news.
- Wizdom tags and popup issue in IE.
Policy Index (modern)
- Web part doesn’t load correctly in IE11.
- Cannot choose custom template for FAQ.
Mega Menu (modern)
- Translation sometimes doesn’t work as expected.
- Upgrade action to 6.36 sometimes results in error.
- It crashes if error in configuration in web parts.