Release notes version 22.214.171.124
This release is a minor release including primarily resolved issues.
There are no prerequisites for this release.
Please check previous release notes if you are not upgrading from the latest version.
This release can be installed in the following environment:
- Office 365 tenant and Azure
- SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2019
Note: As the SharePoint’s modern experiences platform and development framework is too far behind SharePoint Online, Wizdom’s capabilities for SharePoint’s modern experiences are currently not supported on SharePoint Server 2019.
New features – for modern pages
Possibility to create local FAQs set while editing the web part.
- Rotating template can now also handle only one news item
- Fixed “open in new window” for links in old service menu template.
- Improved Power Panel cache busting. Now the panel should update in a more timely fashion to reflect config changes.
- Hotfixed to default to first configuration – multiple configurations will be correctly supported in a future version.
- Fixed Power Panel documentation tab to correctly show Power Panel documentation.
- Fixed icons in old service menu template for Power Panel.
- Power Panel now supports several columns.