Overview of templates for the Corporate News web part
Wizdom Corporate News module includes a selection of templates for the Corporate News web part.
Templates for the Corporate News web part for classic pages
News Carousel in Full Width
The template named “newscarouselfullwidth” displays Corporate News in full width with a text box on top of the featured image.
The template provides an appropriate layout for campaign presentation, and, in this way, enables the Corporate News module to be used for campaign promotion.
The template named “newslist” presents Corporate News in list form with the featured image to the left and headline and text to the right of the picture.
The template named “newsgallary” presents Corporate News in pictures with the date and headline on top of text.
The template named “newsrotator” presents Corporate News with a wide picture to the left and headline and text to the right. The slider will show news one at the time.
The template named “newsslider”, also, displays Corporate News with a picture to the left and headline and text to the right. The picture, however is not as wide as the picture in the News Rotator, and the background color of the text area is white instead of gray and green.
News Tiles, Three News
The template named “newstiles” displays Corporate News as tiles with a picture and text box in different colors for each news. This template will show three news.
News Tiles, Two News
The template named “newstiles3”, displays Corporate News in two tiles: One with a colored text box with the news title, date, and the first piece of news content, and one with a colored text box below the featured image, also with news title, date, and the first couple of lines from the news article. This template will show three news.
News Carousel, Three News
The template named “newscarousel2images” rotates news, displaying Corporate News three news at a time with a text box on top of the featured image.
News Carousel, Six News
The template named “newscarousel5images” rotates news, displaying Corporate News six news at a time with a text box on top of the featured image.
Templates for the Corporate News web part for modern pages
By choosing the One column template the corporate news will be displayed as a list with one section. The connected image is shown next to the news title.
The template named Two columns consists of two columns presenting news titles and images.
By choosing the Fullwidth template your news will show one at a time, during a specified time interval, before moving on to the next news image. Choose between 3-10 seconds per image.
The Rotator template displays news with an image to the left of the title and text. The user has the option to navigate forward and backward between news articles by using the arrows in the left part of the slider.
The Timeline template highlights news with animated banner images in a fullwidth design with news titles at the bottom. Users can swipe between news in the slider by clicking on the news titles or wait for the next title to be shown.
Configuring the Timeline template
This template comes with more features than the previous layouts which is set up while editing the web part:
- Corporate news marked as top news (which is changed under Page Details when creating a post), will, per default, have a tag on the featured image. You can change the text of the tag or disable the tag entirely by unticking the box ‘Include Breaking Tag’.
- By activating ‘Showing timeline’ a boarder of news titles will appear at the bottom of the visual.
- The ‘Color content box’ can be enabled and a colored box will be displayed as a background to the news title.
- Choose the number of seconds between slides and decide on the speed each news title will be displayed.
- Click show ‘Gradient or Text Shadows’ and your images will be nicely coated with an elegant shade of overlay, improving the readability.
- By activating ‘Use fixed height’, you can choose the size of your images that appear in the timeline.
- Enable a pause button to give users the opportunity to pause the image sliders if they prefer it dynamic.